A holistic approach is advisable watching diet and lifestyle, as well as aromatherapy essential oils that can help stimulate hair growth by stimulating the scalp.
1. Grate a large onion. Combine with equal parts of castor oil and alcohol. Rub the mixture on the scalp. Put on a shower cap and wrap a scarf around her head. Wait three hours. Rinse the head with water mixed with lemon juice or vinegar for shiny hair and to remove the smell of onions. Repeat every week. In four weeks, the hair must be strong and healthy, and stop falling.
2. Rosemary and sage are two herbs that have shown a profit traditionally externally. Boil together in water rosemary, sage, peach leaf, nettle and burdock. Then strain the liquid bulk herbs and use the liquid to wash the hair every day.
3. Scalp massage with essential oils can stimulate hair growth by increasing blood circulation to the hair follicles. Rosemary essential oil has a history of being used to improve scalp circulation and three drops can be mixed with a tablespoon of distilled witch hazel and apply on the scalp as a massage treatment.
4. Vitamin E Oil and tonka bean essential oil can be applied on the scalp and hair roots to help stop hair loss. To make and use this natural treatment, mix 3 tablespoons. with vitamin E oil? c. Tonka bean essential oil in a bottle and shake to mix.
Pour the mixture on the hair and scalp and massage gently for 2-3 minutes. Leave the mixture on your head for 20 minutes before rinsing with water and washed with regular shampoo and conditioner. Unused portions of the mixture can be kept in a cool dark place for a month. Discontinue use if irritation develops.
5. Maintaining a healthy diet is recommended for healthy hair. Eating vegetables, dairy products, fruits and iron-rich foods to strengthen hair. Coconut Drink water is another recommendation to prevent hair loss. Amla is a natural source rich in vitamin C. eating or drinking its juice Amla is another dietary suggestion.
6. Aloe Vera has been used by Native Americans, Indians and many in the Caribbean to promote healthy hair and prevent hair loss. Aloe can help the scalp to heal and balance the pH level of the scalp while cleansing the pores. A common preparation of Aloe Vera gel with a small amount of oil and coconut milk, wheat germ is used as a shampoo and has always shown a great advantage.
7. Exercise is important to improve the absorption of nutrients and can help fight against stress. It is recommended yoga to relieve stress and relax muscles to promote good blood circulation. To increase blood flow to the scalp with shampoo and finish with a rinse with cold water and massage.
Reduce damage to the hair during styling is a great way to prevent hair loss. Stop or reduce chemical treatments, heat styling, use of abrasives, excessive brushing and tight hairstyles.
Having a healthy and strong hair will become a reality if the above tips in doing well, patient and disciplined. Good luck.