The care of our hair is an important part of the personal attention of all, it plays a role of a daily ritual for many true modern ladies.
Hair loss in women, once rare, is a growing concern. Before treatment is sought, the less hair is lost in order to find a quick solution is important. Are there any home remedies to induce hair growth? Of course, there are many! Natural hair loss treatment is common today because of hair loss
causes are many, while medical treatments are not particularly
A special form of hair loss: Vitamin Mix oil 5-6 drops of oil E and
rosemary, 1 tablespoon strong tincture nettle, 2 tablespoons cider
vinegar with 100 ml aloe vera gel. Apply this home remedy for hair loss on the scalp once a week.
2. Poor diet is the main culprit of premature hair loss. You must have food that puts hair growth on track. One of the home remedies for hair loss involves eating foods rich in protein. This
is because hair is composed primarily of proteins, so that the power of
hair follicles with high protein foods can stop hair loss and ensure
healthy hair. In
addition to protein intake, you need to focus on having a diet rich in
vitamins (A, B and C) and minerals (iron, zinc and calcium). Unhygienic habits like smoking or alcohol consumption that shorten life should also be stopped.
3. Avoid chemical treatments such as permanent hair color and weakens hair adding to breakage and dryness. Keep hair well trimmed, avoiding split ends which weaken the hair causing hair loss over time.
4. Indian gooseberry, also known as Alma, is gaining some popularity as a natural treatment for hair loss. The Alma Herb nourishes the scalp and keeps control of hair loss. It can be used either as a soil mixed with Heena leaf powder, a paste drinks and then applied to the scalp. More frequent use of Indian gooseberry is in capsule form that will work from the inside.
5. Grind black seed and lemon, pepper, add a little olive oil and mix well. Apply the paste on your scalp, leave for 10 minutes, then wash with your regular shampoo.
6. Coconut milk has a high nutritional value, so it is effective in removing the boredom and gives a radiant complexion. However, you do not need to drink to induce hair growth. On the other hand, must be applied on the scalp. The massage with coconut milk so that it reaches the hair roots, is a good remedy to get those thick locks of hair. After a deep massage, do not forget to rinse your hair with clean water.
7. Drink more water every day to help the body stay hydrated and help grow healthy hair. Hair contains water as part of their chemical composition, so that the
consumption of six to eight glasses of water a day can help restore the
8. Cucurbita maxima oil extract is in pumpkin seeds and has been used as an additive for hair treatment. Recent studies have shown that this extract prostate actively fight the high levels of testosterone, reducing hair loss.
By: Charles Zoe