Some of the common factors that contribute to hair loss are excessive physical or emotional stress, hormonal imbalances, nutritional deficiencies, pollution, allergies, use of wrong hair care products, bad hair care routine, and heredity.
If you have fine hair, no need to spend money on expensive treatments and products. There are many natural remedies to help you get a thick and voluminous hair.
Here are 10 ways you can be a good option to get a haircut, healthy, naturally thick
Regular treatment with the protein is essential to take advantage of stronger and thicker hair. For the treatment of hair protein is the best of ingredients eggs.
* Take one or two eggs, depending on the length of your hair, and beat properly. Apply egg wet hair and leave for about 30 minutes. Wash your hair with warm water and shampoo. You can use this protein treatment once or twice a week.
* Another option is to mix an egg yolk, a tablespoon of oil in the hair of your choice and two tablespoons of water. Use this mixture to massage the scalp thoroughly. Follow this remedy once a week to enjoy thicker hair.
Olive oil also adds body to your hair. It will help to soften and strengthen your hair.
* Massage your hair and scalp with warm olive oil and leave for at least 30 to 45 minutes. Rinse thoroughly and wash your hair with a mild shampoo. You can also leave the oil in your hair overnight, then wash your hair the next morning.
* Another option is to mix the olive oil with a little honey and apply the mixture on the hair. Leave on for at least 30 minutes, then wash hair.The use of these remedies or once or twice per week.
The lawyer can also be used for thicker hair because it hydrates and gives body to hair. In addition, vitamin E in this fruit contributes to hair general health.
* Make a mixture of mashed avocado, mashed banana and a tablespoon of olive oil. Massaging the scalp and leave the mixture on the hair for about 30 minutes, so that the nutrients are absorbed by the scalp. Finally, rinse and wash hair.
* You can also make a moisturizing hair mask by mixing two tablespoons of wheat germ oil with half a ripe avocado puree. Apply this mask for hair on freshly washed hair and leave for at least 20 minutes. Rinse your hair and wash your hair.
Use one of these masks avocado hair once a week.
Fenugreek seeds can also be used to prevent hair loss and make the most of the hair growth.
* Soak two or three tablespoons of fenugreek seeds in water for eight to 10 hours. Soaked grind the seeds to make a thin paste. You can also mix two tablespoons of coconut milk soup in it.
Apply the paste on the hair and scalp and leave for about 30 minutes before washing your hair with warm water. When done on a weekly basis, this remedy will prevent dry scalp and help you enjoy thicker hair.
* Another option is to use the water soak fenugreek seeds overnight as a hair rinse. This will encourage hair growth and help get rid of dandruff. Use once or twice a week.
Anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antibacterial and exfoliating properties present in the Indian gooseberry can help a lot in maintaining a healthy scalp and better hair growth.
* Mix a tablespoon Indian gooseberry or amla powder in two tablespoons of coconut oil and heat until boiling. Drain the oil and massage into your scalp before bed. Next morning, wash your hair as usual. To do this, on a weekly basis.
* Another option is to mix one cup of warm water in a quarter and a half cup of Indian gooseberry powder and leave for about 10 minutes. Apply the paste on the hair and leave for 15 to 20 minutes before rinsing. Do not wash your hair for a couple of hours. Follow this remedy every few weeks.
* You can also take the currant prickly india and its extract as a dietary supplement for healthy hair.
Massaging the scalp regularly with cold pressed castor oil is one of the easiest ways to get a thick natural hair. Because of its high viscosity, which covers the hair thoroughly and protects against hair loss. Moreover, being rich in fatty acids and vitamin E, which promote hair growth.
* Heat a mixture of equal parts of castor oil and coconut oil. The mere use of castor oil also works, but tends to be too thick.
* Apply to the head and scalp and massage in circular motions.
* Hair comb to distribute the oil through your hair and remove tangles.
* Cover your hair with a towel soaked in warm water.
* Leave on for at least an hour, then wash hair as usual.
* Follow this remedy once a week to enjoy the shiny, thick hair.
Another popular ingredient that can be used to enjoy thicker hair is aloe vera, thanks to its quality of hydration. It will also help restore the pH balance of the scalp.
* Remove gel with one or two leaves of aloe vera gel and rub it on the scalp. Let stand for 30 minutes before rinsing the hair with warm water. For this, a time once or twice a week to do on a regular basis.
* Another option is to mix two tablespoons of coconut milk soup fresh aloe vera gel and apply it to your scalp. Leave on for about half an hour before rinsing and shampooing. Repeat once or twice a week.
* You can also eat a tablespoon of aloe vera juice daily on an empty stomach to enjoy better hair growth and overall health.
Another easy way to get thicker hair naturally is the application of henna. henna leaves will give your hair a rich natural color and make it thicker, softer and less prone to breakage.
* Shred a handful of fresh henna leaves with a little water to make a thin paste. Let stand for two hours, then apply it to your hair. Cover hair with a shower cap. After a few hours, wash your hair and wash your hair.
* Another option is to mix enough henna powder with water to make a paste with a consistency similar to yogurt. Instead of running water, you can use green tea to better packaging. Keep henna paste night side. The next day, add a raw egg and two tablespoons of lemon juice to this mixture. Apply it to your hair and let dry completely. Finally, rinse and wash your hair.
Note: Be sure to wear gloves when henna is used and apply the paste with a hairbrush to prevent stains.
It is rich in omega 3 fatty acids and protein, flax seeds may also help promote natural fat.
* Soak a quarter cup of flax seeds in water overnight. The next morning, flax seeds in boiling two cups of water over high heat, stirring occasionally.
When thickened to a consistency of gelatin foam, then turn off the heat and strain the gel. You can also add a few drops of an essential oil. Cool and use as a hair gel. This gel Flaxseed is particularly good for people with curly or wavy hair.
* Even eating freshly ground flaxseeds can help promote a shiny and thicker hair. You can also take flaxseed oil.
A healthy diet rich in protein and several vitamins and minerals is essential for a healthy, thicker hair. Protein and B vitamins, in particular, to promote a hair thicker and more.
Therefore, include more milk, eggs, Greek yogurt (more protein than regular yogurt), poultry, fatty fish, beans, legumes, nuts, seeds, whole grains and vegetables fresh in your diet.
Follow the steps that have been mentioned above and you will see miracles improvement in the texture and thickness of your hair in a matter of weeks.
Source article here.